We provide advice and legal representation to owners and strata companies in a range of disputes involving strata titles.
We can assist from the beginning to the end of a dispute, from providing advice about your legal rights, negotiations with the strata company or owner, through to representation in the State Administrative Tribunal at a final hearing.
We have provided advice and representation in various strata titles disputes, including disputes about:
- structural changes and alterations to a lot or common property;
- boundaries of a lot or common property;
- by-law interpretation or validity;
- recovery of unpaid strata levies and legal costs; and
- inspection of strata documents.