Our experienced team of lawyers have provided advice and represented clients regarding a wide range of property law matters.
Whether you are a first home buyer who needs help understanding their rights under a Contract for Sale of Land or a tenured business owner who needs assistance navigating a dispute under a commercial lease, or anything in between, Douglas Cheveralls Lawyers can provide you with the right advice.
We have advised clients regarding:
- Transfer of ownership and the REIWA Contract for Sale of Land
- Buying a commercial property
- Home building and construction contracts
- Drafting and providing advice regarding leases
- Agreements to lease
- Due diligence
- Disputes between co-owners of land
- Mortgages and other security interests
- Adverse possession
- Joint Ventures
- Dealing with your property in your will
- Strata matters
Property law can be complex and difficult to navigate at the best of times. Let our team of lawyers use their years of experience to help make your life easier.
See the other links on this page for more information regarding some of the areas of property law Douglas Cheveralls Lawyers can help you with.