Our experienced employment and workplace lawyers assist employers in all areas of employment law, from hiring to firing, and everything in between.
Employment and workplace law is a continually developing and changing area of the law. Douglas Cheveralls advises employers, especially small to medium-sized businesses, regarding compliance with the changing law, and how to prevent disputes and how to deal with them if they arise.
We advise on the following areas of employment and workplace law:
- Unfair dismissal, bullying and general protection claims under the Fair Work Act
- Regulations and compliance
- Redundancy and redeployment
- Performance management
- Investigations of alleged misconduct, discrimination, harassment, fraud, and bullying
- Termination of employment, confidentiality, and post-termination restraints
- Work practice changes
- Employment contracts and executive service contracts
- Workplace policies
- Release conditions and documentation
- Employee entitlements on a transfer of business
Douglas Cheveralls is the trusted employment advisor for many business owners and managers. A quick consultation with one of our lawyers about an issue in the workplace can avoid disruption to your business or a costly and time-consuming legal dispute.
Click on the following links to read some of our articles on topics related to employment: