BCom, JD, GDLP
Ebenezer is a lawyer at Douglas Cheveralls Lawyers and practices predominately in the area of litigation and dispute resolution.
Ebenezer was admitted to practice in Western Australia in October 2015.
Ebenezer has experience in commercial litigation and general commercial practice in the following practice areas:
- Contract drafting and review
- Corporate insolvency and bankruptcy
- General contractual disputes
- Debt recovery
- Property law and conveyancing
- Probate, Letters of Administration, and deceased estate administration
- Wills and estate planning
- Incorporated Associations
Ebenezer is passionate about technology in the law and assisting clients with valuable and cost-effective legal advice.
Ebenezer’s interests outside work include music and travel.