Carola graduated from the University of Western Australia in 2008 with a double degree in law and science.
Carola is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Western Australia, as well as the High Court of Australia.
With close to a decade’s experience, Carola assists clients with a wide range of commercial legal issues, including:
- commercial and retail leasing
- business (asset/share) sales
- loans and financing agreements
- general property transactions (including PEXA settlements)
- general litigation
- wills, probate and estates
- employment law
- construction law
- intellectual property
Prior to joining Douglas Cheveralls Lawyers in May 2017, Carola worked at a boutique law firm in East Perth, where she specialised in commercial litigation, and regularly appeared as counsel in most state and federal jurisdictions.